Introducing Daikin's WME Dual Magnitude® Centrifugal Chiller
Daikin Magnitude® magnetic bearing water cooled chillers, available from 100 to 1500 tons, are designed to create the ultimate in climate-controlled environments for offices, data centers, K-12 schools, colleges, hospitals and healthcare facilities. Building owners and property managers realize the benefits, too, in terms of reliability and performance. And, when it comes to saving energy, Magnitude® is up to 40% more efficient than standard centrifugal chillers and can save up to $4 million over the life of the chiller!
Top Six Reasons to Specify and Buy a Daikin Magnitude® Chiller:
- Significant energy savings
- World-class, sustainable and reliable performance
- Environmental commitment
- LEED® points and potential rebate qualifications
- Great value with fast payback opportunity
- Seismic certified
For more information about the Magnitude® Centrifugal Chiller, contact ThermalNetics today!
Daikin VRV IV: Setting the Standard Again!
VRV IV Air-Cooled Heat Pump
Daikin's VRV IV systems integrate advanced technology to provide comfort control with maximum energy efficiency and reliability. Currently available in heat pump configurations, VRV IV provides a solution for multi-family residential to large commercial applications desiring heating or cooling. The VRV IV is the first variable refrigerant flow (VRF) system to be assembled in the United States.
- Total comfort solution for heating, cooling, ventilation and controls
- Redesigned and optimized for total Life Cycle Cost (LCC)
- Reduced install cost and increased flexibility as compared to VRV III with larger capacity single modules up to 14 tons and system capacity up to 34 tons
- Efficiency improved over VRV III by an average of 11% with IEER values now up to 28
- Improved seasonal efficiency as compared to VRV III with automatic and customizable Variable Refrigerant Temperature (VRT) climate tuning
- Best-In-Class warranty with 10 year compressor and parts as standard
- Reduced commissioning time vs. VRV III with VRV configurator software and Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Design flexibility with long piping lengths up to 3,280 ft. total and 100 ft. vertical separation between indoor units
- Take advantage of Daikin's unique zone and centralized controls that are optimized for the specific needs of North America
SecureAire's ACS System with Particle Control and INACTIVATE™ Technology
SecureAire’s Advanced Collector System (ACS) is today’s most advanced Electronically Enhanced Air Purification System. The ACS utilizes semiconductor airborne contamination reduction technologies, also known as Particle Control, to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of SecureAire’s filtration media. Particle Control is the mechanism that provides the ability to reduce and or remove airborne contamination challenges such as particles, TVOC’s, smoke, odors, and dissolved gases from an indoor space.
In addition to Particle Control, another feature of the ACS is its ability to provide airborne pathogen inactivation thru our INACTIVATE™ Technology. Once captured within the filter matrix of the ACS, this technology reduces organisms’ ability to grow by providing the necessary voltage strength to oxidize and kill airborne pathogens. This includes bacteria (bacillus subtilus, Anthrax), fungi (mold), and viruses such as the Human Cold virus, MERSA, MERS, SARS, and Influenza to name a few. Third Party testing has confirmed the ability to inactivate up to 99% of the Anthrax surrogate, bacillus subtilus, one of the more difficult organisms to kill.
SecureAire’s ACS is the only system that utilizes both Particle Control and INACTIVATE™ Technologies! The ability to exert control over fine particles along with the unique ability to render captured particles inactive are critical to any current day air filtration system. Whether being deployed in an airport, casino, commercial building, hospital, healthcare clinic, laboratory, sports arena, vivarium or any other building, SecureAire’s ACS System is today’s proven choice.
Contact us for more information!